Seasoned Extra Virgin Olive Oil is perfect to taste as an aperitif with a selection of breads or as a starter. For this reason, we propose a very simple recipe if you want to make your own Seasoned Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The key? Use top quality ingredients, especially a good Extra Virgin Olive Oil like that of La Chinata.
- ½ cup of La Chinata extra virgin olive oil
- A teaspoon of rosemary
- Half a teaspoon of thyme
- Half a teaspoon of oregano
- Grated parmesan
- a head of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190º C and cut the top of the head of garlic.
- Drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for about 45 minutes until the garlic is caramelized and has become a puree.
- Once cold, squeeze the garlic to extract the puree and place it in a bowl.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in the same bowl and mix well.
- To finish, we serve with fresh breads on a mezze platter for dipping.
At La Chinata we have many varieties of seasoned EVOO with fresh products to give a unique flavor to each of our dishes.