This week we want to share with you one of those delicious and healthy cooking recipes with which to surprise diners. This time we have chosen fish as the protagonist of the dish, specifically cod, since it is a very good and healthy product.
The truth is that it is a very flexible fish in the kitchen because it tolerates a multitude of combinations with the most varied products, as well as spices, but this time we want to enjoy the flavor of fresh cod and we propose a recipe with only three ingredients, it is of a pil-pil cod with mushrooms in extra virgin olive oil.
So take note and enjoy the stove!
- Fresh cod loin
- Garlic and chilli seasoning 'La Chinata'
- Mushrooms in extra virgin olive oil 'La Chinata'
- In a frying pan, with two fingers of oil , we confit the cod over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side, first on the skin side.
- Remove it to a plate once it is ready and let it rest in oil. It will be in the oil where we will see the cod serum, which is what we will use to make the pil-pil.
- Carefully separate the oil from the whey, leaving the latter in the pan which, with the help of a strainer, emulsify as if it were a mayonnaise. We heat the mushrooms and we serve with the cod in pil-pil.
And it's ready to serve. Enjoy!