A salmorejo needs the spark of a few pieces of Iberian ham to make it a dish. Here we leave you these different salmorejo recipes, take note!
Different Salmorejo recipes:
Ingredients for salmorejo with bread
- 500g of tomatoes
- 100 g of loaf bread
- ½ clove of garlic
- Salt to taste
- 100g of Iberian Cup La Chinata
First, peel the tomatoes and blend in a blender until you have a puree. Pass through a sieve so that the thick parts do not remain. Then, in the glass, put back the sifted puree, the garlic clove and the bread. Let stand 10' so that the bread hydrates from the tomato.
Ingredients for salmorejo without bread
- 500 g ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Sherry vinager The Chinata to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil La Chinata to taste
- Cold water (the amount needed)
- 2 eggs cooked
- Grain-fed Country Ibérico Loin Lessee "Coppa" La Chinata
- Wash the tomatoes well and remove the stem. Cut them into large pieces and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Add the peeled and finely chopped garlic, salt, and sherry vinegar.
- add the extra virgin olive oil from La Chinata.
- Blend everything with a blender until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add cold water little by little while continuing to beat, until the mixture is the desired consistency.
- Try and correct the point of salt or vinegar if necessary.
- Refrigerate the salmorejo for at least an hour before serving it.
- When serving, decorate the dish with chopped boiled egg, Coppa Ibérica from La Chinata and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil from La Chinata.
Ready! Enjoy this delicious salmorejo without bread and with the unique flavor of La Chinata olive oil.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Square Bottle with Customisable Label3,40 € IVA incluido
Sherry Vinegar P.D.O. Square Bottle1,65 € IVA incluido
Half a Dozen Fresh Free-range Eggs1,85 € IVA incluido
Grain-fed Country Ibérico Loin Lessee "Coppa"7,00 € IVA incluido