La Chinata Mil Flores Honey is made from the nectar of bees from different flowers. It is a great source of vitamins, enzymes, minerals and organic acids, which makes it a very healthy food that cannot be missing at home. In addition, it is highly recommended as a natural substitute for sugar.
We propose a rich, nutritious and refreshing recipe with this Honey and EVOO Ice Cream, take note!
INGREDIENTS HONEY ICE CREAM
- 4 egg yolks
- 60 ml of whipping cream
- ½ vanilla pod
- 430 ml of whole milk
- 80g of Flower Honey La Chinata
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 60ml of EVOO La Chinata
- Place the cream, milk, honey, vanilla pod and salt in a saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer until it reaches the first boiling point. Remove from the heat and in a bowl with the yolks add the hot liquid while continuing to mix.
- Return the mixture to the saucepan and cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Pass the mixture through a sieve into an airtight container and finally add the EVOO.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Place the mixture in an ice cream maker and blend for at least 20 minutes. Freeze for one hour and serve with La Chinata Flower Honey and chopped walnuts.