La Chinata Thyme Honey is a complex natural food made by bees from thyme flowers and has great nutritional and therapeutic values.
It is especially indicated for inflammatory respiratory conditions, whooping cough and asthma.
We are going to see other less common ways to eat it but no less delicious, like this recipe with poached fruit, take note!
INGREDIENTS OF THE FRUIT POACHED WITH THYME HONEY
- 5 pears
- 500 ml of water
- 1 vanilla pod
- 100g of La Chinata Thyme Honey
- 100g of sugar
- Skin of a lemon
- Peel the pears and leave the stem.
- Place in a saucepan the water, the vanilla, the lemon and the La Chinata Thyme Honey. Bring to a boil over low heat.
- Add the whole pears and cook the fruit for 5 to 10 minutes until soft, depending on how ripe the fruit is.
- Remove the fruit from the liquid and continue cooking to reduce.
- Serve with Greek yogurt or whipped cream.
Thyme Honey4,90 € IVA incluido