To eat well, you don't have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. If you like pasta, do not miss this recipe for Macaroni with Olive flour, Boletus Edulis and Sheep Cheese with Truffle, the protagonists of the recipe:
Macaroni with Olive Flour
Organic macaroni made with olive flour and natural ingredients of organic origin.
Versatile and healthy. Perfect to be accompanied with canned vegetables and fish, with vegetable creams and cheeses.
Cream of Boletus Edulis
Vegetable cream ideal for making empanada fillings, sauces or to accompany roast meats and vegetables. Ideal to give a differential touch to your recipes.
Sheep Cheese with Black Truffle
Sheep's cheese cubes cut by hand with the unmistakable aroma and flavor of black truffle. Perfect to include in cheese and sausage tables, as well as in sweet and savory preparations.
In a short time you will have an exquisite dish. Take note of the ingredients:
Ingredients for the recipe:
– Macaroni with Olive Flour La Chinata.
– 200 grams of cooking cream.
– 1 bottle of Boletus Edulis Cream with EVOO La Chinata.
– 1 bottle of Boletus Edulis in EVOO La Chinata.
–1 bottle of Sheep Cheese with La Chinata truffle.
– La Chinata Truffle Seasoned Oil.
- Purple Onion.
– Dried Tomatoes in EVOO La Chinata.
– Pepper Mill 5 Berries La Chinata.
- Cook the pasta in a pot for the time indicated on the package. Meanwhile, we prepare the Boletus Edulis sauce.
- Heat a little of the EVOO from the Boletus Edulis jar in a pan and, once hot, add the sliced garlic and red onion. Sauté until the vegetables take on a golden color without being fully cooked.
- Once ready, we add the Boletus Edulis and sauté until all the ingredients, flavors and textures are integrated.
- Next, add the cream and two tablespoons of Boletus Edulis Cream. Stir until the sauce binds and we have a creamy texture.
- When it is ready, remove from the heat and add the drained pasta with a little bit of the cooking water. This will help us to get a sauce with the most integrated ingredients.
- Plate up and add a little black pepper to taste.
- Finally, we decorate with Dried Tomatoes cut into strips and cubes of Sheep Cheese with Truffle to taste.
- To get an intense touch while delicious, we add a splash of Truffle Seasoning. You will love the combination of flavors.
Here we leave you the video in which you can see how we prepare the recipe step by step. As you can see, it is simple, fast and with super versatile ingredients. What alternative can you think of with Boletus Edulis Cream? Write us in comments!
Would you like us to make a recipe with one of our products?
Your wishes are orders, so you know, leave us an ingredient from La Chinata in comments or on social networks and we will prepare a recipe for you to make at home. We are waiting your comments!