Victoria EP, a regular consumer of La Chinata products, shows us her great mastery of the culinary arts in gastronomic creation "Ravioli stuffed with mushrooms and boletus edulis pâté” with which you participate in our contest creative kitchen.
Various products from the firm from Extremadura have been used to prepare it, including 1 pot of Mushrooms, 1 tablespoon of roasted peppers in syrup, 2 tablespoons of Boletus Edulis pâté and ½ pot of onion confit.
We leave you below with the information of your recipe.
RAVIOLI STUFFED WITH MUSHROOMS AND PATÉ BOLETUS EDULIS “LA CHINATA”
1 package of wonton noodles
1/2 kilo of mushrooms, or (a bag of frozen mushrooms) varied.
1 pot of “La Chinata” mushrooms
1 tablespoon of roasted peppers in “La Chinata” syrup
1/2 green pepper
2 garlic cloves
1 spring onion
1 sprig of parsley
1 glass of white wine
2 serrano ham fillets
salt and pepper 5
Truffle extra virgin olive oil
For the mushroom sauce:
1 brick of 100 ml. cream
50 g. of mushrooms
2 tablespoons of Boletus Edulis pâté "la Chinata"
1/2 can of confit onion "La Chinata"
1 clove garlic.
- We clean the mushrooms with kitchen paper, if possible, we will not submerge them in water.
- Chop the garlic cloves, the peppers and the spring onion.
- Put the oil in a pan and add the mushrooms, letting them cook slowly.
- When they are almost done, add the glass of white wine, until the juice they release is consumed.
- Sauté the peppers, garlic and onion, combine with the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper, keep warm until it is time to assemble the dish.
- On the other hand, we boil the fresh pasta sheets for just a couple of minutes, refresh them in cold water and dry them with a cloth.
- We mix the sauce well and with this farce we fill the pasta sheets with the help of plastic wrap on a plate, we moisten the edges of the pasta with water so that they stick better.
- They can be done in different ways, joining the pasta as we like.
- We put the ham fillet on a plate and put it in the oven or microwave, so that it dries, once done we grind it and reserve it to decorate.
In a saucepan, lightly fry the garlic, add ½ pot of mushrooms and ½ pot of La Chinata onion confit, sauté and season with salt and pepper.
Cut a piece of truffle and add, crush everything with a brick of cream and 2 tablespoons of Boletus Edulis pâté, reserve warm until serving time.
We put 3 or 4 ravioli per person and decorate with truffle oil and parsley and the dried and crushed ham.
To one side or in a bowl we put the mushroom sauce.