- The Fair closes its twenty-sixth edition today with the visit of more than 80,000
Professionals and close to 1,300 exhibitors, with a marked international accent.
- The firm from Extremadura opened its own location.
La Chinata Today it successfully closes its journey at the XXVI Salón de Gourmets, which has been held since March 5 at the IFEMA fairgrounds located in the Juan Carlos I park in Madrid. The appointment, one more year, has allowed companies from all over the world to present professionals from the Hotel, Restaurant, Catering and Industry sectors
Food in general its most varied products. The Fair, after each edition, has managed to capture a growing level of attention from the media, based on its wide range of parallel activities with the participation of the most outstanding professionals at an international level.
After several days of exhausting work, fernando olive, Commercial Director of La Chinata has affirmed that "We leave satisfied after our participation in the Show, for us it has been a very productive Fair and we have noticed an exponential change with respect to previous editions after opting for our own location that gives greater prominence to our products”. Regarding dealings with professionals in the sector, he considers that "It is gratifying the great knowledge and interest that they have shown for our products, whichIt has also allowed us to establish new business contacts for the immediate future.”.
Under a cozy stand with an attractive design, located in the Hall 5, corridor E, La Chinata has presented a compendium of the various lines of its extensive catalog of products: the recognized and unique line of Extra Virgin Olive Oils, the high-end products encompassed under the seal "Gourmet Selections“, the range Cosmetics with M
More than fifty references in his Four Lines (Natural Edition, Natural Edition Baby, Natural Edition Man and Classic Line), In addition, from his line of Household items and the exclusive products of the Italian house Il Giardino which is its official distributor in Spain.
Among its most recent additions, La Chinata has shown:
- The five varieties of Gourmet Legumes, namely, Navy Bean, Pinto Bean, Kidney Bean, Pedrosillano Chickpea and Pardina Lentil.
- Details of your line Patés del Mar which has several references such as those of Crab, Scorpionfish and Lobster, to which have recently been incorporated the Octopus & Paprika Pâté and the Bonito del Norte Pate, all of them made with the best Extra Virgin Olive Oil from the firm from Extremadura.
- The six new varieties of Canned Olives, namely, Manzanilla Olives with Garlic and Rosemary, Caramelized Olives, Anchovy Flavored Manzanilla Olives, Gordal Chilli Olives, Split Hojiblanca Olives with Paprika and Anchovy Flavored Gordal Olives.
- He Olive Wood Tableware, whose range is made up of the Cutlery Set, Mortar, TaTable of Court, the Plate and the TaBlade with Olive Wood Handle.