Confit Artichokes with EVOO La Chinata are a healthy and quick resource to accompany meat or fish or even for an express dinner or lunch where you want to eat vegetables. We have prepared them with garlic, it is very simple and the result is spectacular.
We tell you:
- 1 pot of Candied Artichokes in EVOO La Chinata.
- 3 garlic cloves.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil La Chinata.
- La Chinata Sea Salt Flakes Grinder.
- Ras El Hanout Valle Coronado.
- Valle Coronado Paprika Flakes.
- Select three unpeeled garlic cloves.
- In a large skillet, heat the EVOO from the Candied Artichokes jar over medium heat and add the garlic. Sauté for a minute until they start to brown.
- Add the drained artichokes and season with salt and to taste. Stir well to soak up the flavors.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook over medium-low heat for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the artichokes are tender and golden.
- Serve hot and enjoy this delicious dish.