Jams can be used for much more than breakfast. They are increasingly used to prepare pastry recipes and even salty. On this occasion, we want to show our La Chinata Cherry Jam with Ginger and Mint, a delicious combination of the freshest and most natural flavor of cherry and mint with the most intense touch of ginger.
It boasts of being made with a slow-cooking process from a selection of fresh and natural fruit to maintain its properties and make these filled cookies.
With it, we have made these exquisite filled cookies, we tell you the recipe step by step:
- 125 grams of softened butter
- 125 grams of icing sugar
- 250 grams of common flour
- 1 egg
- 1 yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 200 grams of Cherry Jam with ginger and mint LA CHINATA
PREPARATION OF FILLED BISCUITS
- Beat the butter until white with the icing sugar for about 2 minutes.
- Add the egg, yolk, grated ginger and lemon. Incorporate them dry and previously mixed.
- Put the dough together and rest in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Then, make little balls and mark a hole in the middle with your thumb and fill with the jam and bake at 180º for 10/12 minutes.