Local business and circular economy
This T-shirt has been created in an artisanal, ethical and conscious screen printing workshop in Extremadura. On its walls there is art, design and illustration and one breathes passion for the trade and enthusiasm and effort to offer the best. They could be no others.
In addition, we share the commitment to a collaborative and green economy that makes us grow together and at the same time participate in a transversal way in everything that surrounds us.
This T-shirt has been made under a philosophy based on responsible and sustainable design and textile production. Their priorities are to minimise the environmental impact of the production chain, using organic materials and reducing pollution, while contributing to a more socially fair trade.
It is a 100% organic cotton T-shirt and manufactured with environmentally friendly processes.
- Material: 100% organic cotton
- Tight sleeve
- 1x1 Rib collar
- Main fabric interior bias on the collar
- Wide double stitch on cuffs and hem
- Fabric: plain knitwear
- Weight: 180 g/m²
- Colour: white
- Design: “Maestrx Oleícola” logo on the front, La Chinata logo on the back, both in black
- Available sizes: XS to XL
- Cut: unisex, straight
- Characteristics: soft, comfortable, breathable, resistant, easy to wash and maintain
- Origin: made in Spain with environmentally friendly materials and processes